Donald Trump Denies Calling Buhari: "I Dont Talk To Dead People"

The US President has denied he called president Buhari yesterday, here is what he had to say
"I was in a meeting with the Canadian president and some other quite relevant people, not as important as me, yesterday. I woke up this morning only to hear that some guy from West Africa spoke with me on the phone. I don't know how that's possible... You know... I am a lot of things but I don't talk to dead people. I am going to build a wall aroundthe white ass so dead people can't get in."
The current health status of the president is not still clear to Nigerians, we only hope for the best.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AN UPCOMING STAR FROM BROOKLYN, MEET LEYSHA PEREZ

Chris Brown Announces ‘Heartbreak On A Full Moon’ Album Release Date