Bongo Center hosts Kelly Hansome, Skibi, Xbusta at F2’s ‘Shima’ Album Listening Party



Newly signed act under 7th Republic Records, F2 has unveiled plans for the successful release of his latest single, ‘Shima’ with a visual that would have him tour the capital cities in the country, starting with Owerri. Come Friday March 24th, 2017, his record label will be partnering with the office of the Senior Special Assistant to the Imo State Governor on Entertainment to hold an electrifying evening of music, alongside the official release of his single, Shima. The album; Audio/Video, which is titled ‘Shima’ according to F2, is a collection of songs heard and unheard. “It is reflection of my past, present and future. We are launching it and I believe people will love because it is nothing but good music for everyone”.
Acknowledging the effort made so far by his team of management, F2 noted, "By His grace we did it. To my people, I bring my latest video, Shima. Audio and video drops fully at my listening party holding on the 24th of March at Bongo square, Owerri, Imo state. Don't miss out, I love you all and God bless."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AN UPCOMING STAR FROM BROOKLYN, MEET LEYSHA PEREZ